Welcome to the Northeast Nelson Fire Protection District
This is our Mission Statement:
• The Northeast Nelson Fire Protection District (NENFD) provides fire protection and suppression to the district to the level of training received by its members and with the equipment available.
• NENFD will provide basic assistance and rescue programs comparable to the training and ability of the members and to the extent that the equipment allows.
• NENFD will assist the community in a manner required to the extent practical and feasible within the department’s standard operating guidelines
• NENFD will assist neighboring fire departments with mutual aid to the extent that the community protected by this department is not in danger.
• NENFD will obtain the latest in training techniques and firefighting techniques to the best of our ability and within our budgetary and practical allowances.
• NENFD will be financially responsible with the communities funds provided and the equipment owned by this department.
• NENFD will maintain a fire and rescue service that this community can be proud of and will strive to bring no dishonor upon the community served by the NENFD.
Check out our page, make sure to hover your mouse over the "liked" and click on get notifications to keep up with updates from the page, updated daily
Why don't people make their house numbers visible?
VolunteerFD.org is part of the FireRescue1.com Network, giving you access to the widest range of firefighting information available online
Official website of the Dixie Firefighters Association
Federal Emergency Management